One of the first Moroccan hotels to adopt the style of a traditional riad, Villa Maroc will give you the sensation of being surrounded by the long history, the cultural ancestry and the vivacious bustle of an ancient medina. Castellated stone walls, bleached white houses, a market thronged with local tradesmen, spice sellers, veiled women and story tellers. Not to mention the great Atlantic fortress; Essaouira Mogador.
Villa Maroc is much more welcoming than the castle! It offers a combination of modern luxury, with traditional décor and Moroccan-style hospitality. Its collection of riad-inspired rooms are gathered around a charming central courtyard, whilst its restaurant serves sophisticated Souiri specialities in a series of intimate lounges and niches. An authentic experience on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Morocco.
Villa Maroc, at a glance
- One of the first, and most notable, riad-style hotels in Morocco
- Set in the heart of Essaouira, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Choice of standard single and superior double rooms, plus suites, family suites and sea view suites
- Family suites typically feature two bedrooms, lounges and en suite bathrooms
- Sea view suites have lounges with fireplaces and stunning marine views
- Restaurant arranged in a series of intimate lounges
For leisure and pleasure
- Hammam spa presented in Villa Morocco, complete with centuries-old rituals, clay or ghassoul masks and natural products like olive oil soap, produced by the Maroc’s own farm
- Range of deeply relaxing massages
- Selection of beauty treatments
- Cookery workshop explaining the mysteries of Moroccan cuisine and pastry-making
- Easy access to the beach, souks and sightseeing opportunities of Essaouira