The Azalai Beach Cottage is a nine-room boutique hotel set on an (almost) deserted white-sand beach just outside of Oualidia.
At the foot of the Cap Beddouza cliffs on Morocco’s wild Atlantic coast, this charming beach hideaway is set among beautiful gardens of palm, olive, cacti and mimosa. Guests have the choice of an ocean-facing guestroom in the main house, or one of the delightful garden bungalows. The light interiors are uniquely inspired by authors of the sea, with handmade driftwood furnishings and ancient artefacts among the fittings. All have private, ocean-facing terraces with hammocks.
The perfect place to unwind and recharge, you can spend your days strolling along the sandy beach, swimming in the gorgeous pool, indulging in relaxing spa treatments and feasting on delectable seafood at the shaded beach hut - all while soaking up the glorious ocean views.
Azalai Beach Cottage, at a glance
- Enchanting nine-room boutique hotel on the Atlantic Coast
- Set on a beautiful beach just a few kilometres from the resort town of Oualidia
- Five rooms, two suites and two garden bungalows facing the Atlantic
- Beautifully appointed interiors with handmade driftwood furniture
- Private terraces with sea views
- Shaded beach hut offering range of delicious seafood dishes
For leisure and pleasure
- Spa and solarium surrounded by sunbeds
- Lovely outdoor swimming pool
- Direct beach access
- Cosy lounge and library
- Small boutique for picking up souvenirs
- Great base for boat and fishing trips in Oualidia