Styled after traditional Arabian campsites, Hud Hud’s collection of incredibly luxurious mobile camps will transport you to some of the most breathtaking and secluded corners of Oman.
Hud Hud Travels offers its guests a bespoke private camping experience in locations that range from the fiery red dunes of Wahiba Sands to the dramatic Hajar Mountains, isolated Empty Quarter and stunning Gulf of Oman coastline. Activities vary from region to region, but include visits to traditional villages, tombs and old forts, wadi explorations, cultural excursions and 4WD adventures.
Blending unrivalled hospitality with superior comfort, all of Hud Hud’s handmade, Bedouin-style tents come with real mattresses, crisp cotton bedding and open-to-the-sky bathrooms as standard. Between excursions, you’ll have large “majlis” tents to unwind in, decorated in a traditional Arabian style and strewn with comfy cushions and rugs. Dining is always an enchanting experience, with Middle Eastern, North African and Mediterranean dishes prepared from local ingredients and served family-style under the stars.
Hud Hud’s camps are designed to leave as little impact on the surroundings as possible, relying solely on solar energy and the natural light of candles, oil lamps and campfires. Local guides and experts are employed, and campsites are always returned to their original condition when they pack up.
Hud Hud Travels, at a glance
- Stunning collection of luxury mobile camps that are set up in a variety of beautiful locations across Oman
- Authentic canvas ‘safari’ tents equipped with comfy mattresses, feather pillows and fresh Egyptian cotton sheets
- Twin or double beds
- Traditional furnishings with rich tapestries, colourful textiles, Arabian rugs and cushions
- Adjoining private bathroom tents fitted with basins and open-to-the-sky showers
- Wide variety of food inspired by Middle Eastern, North African and Mediterranean cuisine
- Local guides and experts to lead excursions
For leisure and pleasure
- Spectacular dining under the stars
- Expansive ‘majlis’ tents with Arabic-style seating, books and board games
- Binoculars and night sky print outs for keen astrologers
- Activities include exploring tradition
- Dune bashing and 4WD adventures