Beautifully situated in the heart of Saskatchewan’s boreal forest, Elk Ridge Resort offers championship golf, fine dining and plenty of outdoor adventure on the doorstep of Prince Albert National Park.
From boating and horseback riding in the summer to curling, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing in the winter, there are adventures to be had all-year-round at Elk Ridge Resort. With beautiful hiking trails, a fishing pond and the enchanting landscapes of Prince Albert National Park at your feet, you’ll never be short of things to do. You can relax your tired muscles in the resort’s hot tub, or enjoy a massage at the Salacia Spa.
Guests are accommodated in a variety of chalet-style cabins, townhouses and cottages, all designed to be warm, cosy retreats after a day immersing yourself in the wilderness. The decor is understated with wooden floors and neutral colours that reflect the surrounding landscape, whilst facilities include fully equipped kitchens, large flat-screen TVs and natural gas fireplaces. When it comes to dining, you can choose from the tasty local fare at cosy Walleye’s or finely crafted international dishes at Fireside.
Elk Ridge Resort, at a glance
- All season wilderness resort surrounded by boreal forest
- Two, three and four-bedroom cabins, townhouses and cottages
- Amenities include natural gas fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs, separate showers and tubs, laundry facilities and front decks
- Locally inspired cuisine at Walleye’s
- The Fireside and Terrace with both indoor and outdoor seating
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful event and meeting spaces
- Winter activities include ice fishing, snowmobiling, skating, curling, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and dog sledding
- Summer activities include fishing, boating, biking, volleyball, golf and horseback riding
- Saltwater pool and hot tub
- Salacia Spa offering a variety of luxurious treatments including massages and facials
- 27-hole championship golf course