The eco-conscious 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge is a stylish waterfront retreat, complete with a rooftop pool and views over downtown Manhattan.
Designed by local artists with reclaimed wood furnishings and plenty of indoor greenery, the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge has sustainability at its heart. You’ll find organic cotton bedding in the guestrooms and five-minute sand timers in the showers, as well as low-energy bulbs and nature-inspired activities for the kids. Meanwhile, floor-to-ceiling windows make the most of those iconic New York City views.
Facilities include a lovely spa and a state-of-the-art gym where you an array of complimentary wellness classes are offered. The star attraction, however, remains the coveted rooftop pool with its stunning skyline views. For food and drink, the hotel has a ground floor café, an open-air rooftop bar and its own signature restaurant, The Osprey, which serves a delicious farm-to-table, contemporary American menu. Many of the ingredients used in the hotel’s eateries are organic, locally and sustainably sourced.
1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, at a glance
- Stylish waterfront hotel located at Pier 1 on Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Spectacular views of the East River and Manhattan skyline
- Industrial-chic decor with large metal lamps, reclaimed woods, native greenery and exposed pipes
- 194 thoughtfully appointed guestrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and custom organic cotton bedding
- Farm-to-table, contemporary American cuisine
- Eco-friendly credentials, including the use of wind power, low energy bulbs and a rain-water reclamation system
For leisure and pleasure
- Within strolling distance of Brooklyn Bridge
- Fabulous rooftop pool, exclusive for hotel guests
- Open-air garden and bar offering handcrafted cocktails and panoramic views
- Bamford Haybarn Spa offering a range of holistic treatments
- State-of-the-art, light-filled gym
- Daily market stand, the Lobby Farmstand, where you’ll find fresh seasonal fruits
- All-electric house car for exploring the city
- 50-seater private screening room