Nestled into Sedona’s Red Rock country – a world of striking rock formations, flowering cacti and lush pine forests – L’Auberge de Sedona combines upscale accommodation with superb wellness facilities, fine cuisine and plenty of outdoor adventure.
With a tranquil location on the banks of the babbling Oak Creek, L’Auberge de Sedona puts you on the doorstep of the region’s natural treasures. Inspired by the colours of the creek, the resort’s romantic cottages and guestrooms come with dark wood beds, wood-burning fireplaces, wicker chairs and outdoor cedar showers. Vista Cottages have the best Red Rock views, whilst the Garden Cottages are beautifully situated amidst koi ponds, tall trees and lush foliage.
Outdoor enthusiasts will find plenty to keep busy in the surrounding area, from hiking and horseback riding to helicopter tours, golfing, fishing and hot air balloon rides, as well as trips to the nearby Coconino National Forest and legendary Grand Canyon. Those seeking a more relaxed visit can enjoy the array of wellness-based activities on offer, from complimentary yoga sessions to sound healing, full moon meditation and treatments at the earth-inspired L’Apothecary Spa.
The menu at the resort’s award-winning, creekside restaurant showcases locally foraged ingredients, whilst the laidback 89Agave Cantina offers authentic Mexican cuisine.
L’Auberge de Sedona, at a glance
- 11-acre boutique resort with a delightful creekside setting in Sedona’s Red Rock country
- Set under a canopy of sycamore trees
- Accommodation consists of 62 luxury cottages and 21 lodge-style guestrooms, as well as a standalone five-bedroom Creekhouse
- Features include king size beds, Italian linens, vaulted ceilings, wood-burning fireplaces and outdoor cedar showers
- The award-winning Cress on Oak Creek restaurant serves a refined, a la carte menu both in the elegant dining room and al fresco by the creek
- Guests can also enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine just up at the road at 89Agave Cantina
- Indoor/outdoor wine bar
- Expect flawless service from the friendly team of staff
For leisure and pleasure
- Located within minutes of Sedona’s countless art galleries and boutique shops
- Indulge in rejuvenating spa treatments in the resort’s L’Apothecary Spa, in your cottage or by the creek
- Bask in the sun by the outdoor swimming pool and jetted tub
- Stroll along the resort’s pretty garden paths
- Outdoor activities in the area include horseback riding, excellent hiking, biking, jeep tours, fishing, hot air ballooning and even helicopter rides
- Other resort activities include complimentary yoga sessions, full moon meditations, photography courses, stargazing and duck feedings
- Venture to the nearby Coconino National Forest, Oak Creek Canyon and iconic Grand Canyon