Colombia’s high-altitude capital is one of the coolest, most energetic cities in South America, and the Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá provides a sleek setting from which to take it all in.
You’ll find the property tucked away in the affluent Chapinero neighbourhood, right on the doorstep of the buzzing nightlife, haute cuisine and designer boutiques for which the Zona Rosa (or Zona T) is known. Friendly staff are always on hand to book you hotel cars or taxis, and you can even join the hotel’s guide for a foodie/architectural tour around the city.
After immersing yourself in Bogotá’s attractions, you can retreat to your elegant, monochromatic room with its handwoven rugs, marble bathroom and custom-made Four Season bed wrapped in crisp Egyptian cotton sheets. For an extra dose of relaxation, venture to the underground spa where you can choose from an array of treatments inspired by local legends. The Nemo restaurant, headed up by renowned Colombian chef Harry Sassoon, serves mouth-watering charcoal-seared meat and fish, whilst the sophisticated La Biblioteca lounge provides a comfy setting for enjoying freshly brewed Colombian coffee and signature drinks.
Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá, at a glance
- Polished hotel with a central location in Bogotá’s well-heeled Zona Rosa district
- Stylish rooms and suites with custom-made beds, handwoven rugs and dark wood furnishings
- Suite feature spacious living areas with colourful cushions and artwork
- Marble bathrooms come with rain showers and lighted mirrors
- Modern amenities include Nespresso coffee machines, iPod docking stations and TVs
- Nemo restaurant serving fresh fish and meat cooked over a coal-burning oven and grill
- Inviting La Biblioteca lounge offering light bites alongside Colombian coffee and signature drinks
- Friendly service
For leisure and pleasure
- Spa with five treatment rooms where you can enjoy facials, massages, body wraps, nail services and more
- 24-hour fitness centre and steam room
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Babysitting services
- Multi-lingual concierge
- Dive into Colombian cuisine and the city’s beautiful architecture with the hotel’s licensed guide
- Explore the textile studio at VERDI