Experience the thrilling wildlife, and beautiful scenery of the Galapagos onboard the Mega-Catamaran Ocean Spray. This 113ft catamaran provides a truly high-end option for those seeking to experience the Galapagos in comfort.
There is capacity for up-to sixteen passengers on board, split between nine cabins. There are four cabins are on the main deck and five cabins are on the upper deck. Cabins are a mixture of double and twin, and there is also one single cabin on the upper-deck, which is ideal for solo-travellers. Large picture windows give the cabins a light and modern feel, and are decorated with images taken from the enchanted islands. All cabins have air-conditioning, private bathrooms and private balconies. Main deck cabins average 32m2 and upper deck cabins are 23m2. The single cabin is 18m2.
The crew are highly experienced, friendly and welcoming, and the vessel's communal areas provide all you'll need for variation and comfort on your exciting Galapagos cruise.
A huge sun-deck welcomes you for moments of quiet reflection, awe-inspiring views of the unspoiled islands or some time to simply unwind with a drink in hand. The jacuzzi on board adds an element of indulgence to your journey and there is even an al-fresco dining area, where guests can enjoy the unmissable sights of the Galapagos, right from the comfort of their dining table.
Ocean Spray, at a glance
- 113ft catamaran with capacity for up to sixteen guests
- First class naturalist guide on board and expert crew, including quality control manager
- Cabins split between the main and upper deck. Each with air-conditioning, private bathrooms and private balconies
- Single cabin available on the upper deck, perfect for solo travellers
- Alfresco dining area and rooftop Jacuzzi
- Champagne reception on boarding
- Kayaks available to use at permitted visitor sites
- Carbon offsetting included in the cruise rate
Where will Ocean Spray take you?
Ocean Spray operates weekly seven-night itineraries, from Saturday to Saturday as well as two shorter five-night itineraries, a four-night itinerary and also a three-night itinerary (departure dates shown below).
- Seven-night itinerary, including Isabela, Fernandina and Española islands (begins at Baltra and ends at San Cristobal).
- Seven-night itinerary, including the Central islands and Genovesa (begins at San Cristobal and ends at Baltra).
- Five-night itinerary focusing on the Western islands and includes Isabela and Fernandina (begins and ends at Baltra). Operates from Saturday to Thursday.
- Five-night itinerary focusing on the Central and Southern islands and includes Española and Floreana (begins and ends at Baltra). Operates from Thursday to Tuesday.
- Four-night itinerary focusing on Genovesa and the Central islands (begins and ends at Baltra). Operates from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Three-night itinerary focusing on San Cristobal and Floreana islands (begins at San Cristobal and ends at Baltra). Operates from Saturday to Tuesday.