Towering above the chaotic streets of Phnom Penh, the polished Rosewood occupies the top 14 floors of the striking, dragon-shaped Vattanac Capital Tower.
This elevated position affords truly magnificent and uninterrupted city views. The hotel finds itself in Phnom Penh’s central business district, close to historic landmarks such as the National Museum, Independence Monument and Royal Palace. Dedicated shoppers will be delighted to find the vibrant Central Market is less than 10 minutes away.
Interiors are traditional Khmer with a contemporary twist. The 175 rooms and suites are elegantly furnished and come complete with 600 thread count linens, 55” LCD TVs and city views. A stunning cantilevered sky bar and plenty of dining options - ranging from classic French to authentic Japanese - are among the extensive facilities. The signature spa, Sense, is a wonderful retreat after a day of exploring, offering an array of soothing treatments that reflect local healing traditions.
Rosewood Phnom Penh, at a glance
- Sleek steel and glass hotel occupying the top 14 floors of the Vattanac Capital Tower
- 138 guestrooms and 37 suites (including two Signature Suites)
- All rooms enjoy fabulous city views
- Marble bathrooms with luxury amenities by Christophe Laudemiel
- Five restaurants and lounges offering a mix of Asian and European cuisine
- Amenities include complimentary high-speed internet, flat screen TVs and Nespresso coffee machines
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Stylish rooftop cocktail bar on a cantilevered terrace
For leisure and pleasure
- Close to major attractions like the Royal Palace, National Museum and Central Market
- Excellent Sense Spa with seven treatment rooms and a nail studio
- Indoor swimming pool
- 24-hour fitness centre
- On-site art gallery
- Butler service
- City tour assistance