Dormy House makes guests feel perfectly at home by taking care of the details. So if you want to walk across the Cotswold, Dormy will lend you some wellies!
Look out over the pretty Cotswold village of Broadway and beyond to the sweeping Vale of Evesham and you will definitely want to explore. In brilliant summer sun the colours of the Cotswold countryside come alive, whilst the mists of late spring and early autumn enhance the green of the fields and blue-green tones of the area’s towering trees. This is England at its best; and what could be more welcome after a long ramble than a deeply relaxing soak in a hot tub, a sauna and a soothing massage?
If your luxury, tailor-made holiday in England includes a tour of the Cotswold, make sure you choose to stay Dormy House. Every detail is taken care of – including picnic hampers and wellies – so you’re completely free to relax.
Dormy House, at a glance
- Home-from-home hotel created in a grand Cotswold farmhouse
- Set high above the village of Broadway with eye-stretching views over the Vale of Evesham
- Choice of 28 elegant bedrooms and 10 individually designed suites arranged in the main farmhouse, Emily wing, lodge and courtyard, plus rustic Rose Cottage
- Décor that includes original stone walls, exposed beams and Cotswold-inspired colours
- Rooms have king-size beds, en suite bathrooms and great views
- Suites have separate lounges and courtyard patios
- Excellent cuisine served in the Potting Shed and the Garden Room, plus private dining and picnic hampers
For leisure and pleasure
- 16 metre infinity edge swimming pool with fantastic views
- Outdoor hot tub and Scandi-style thermal suite
- Dormy Spa with Finnish sauna, lavender steam room, thalassotherapy room and seven treatment rooms offering a full menu of rituals and therapies
- Fitness centre with personal trainers
- Hiking through 400 acres of woodlands, fields and hills
- Explore local villages and nearby Broadway Tower
- Archery classes
- Quad biking and off-road Segway safaris