Family-operated, the Eagle’s Palace hotel sits harmoniously amidst the sun-kissed beaches and olive groves of Halkidiki in northern Greece.
Set on its own private beach, Eagle’s Palace is an unassuming yet truly luxurious hideaway infused with traditional Greek hospitality. Accommodation comes in the form of 157 elegantly styled rooms, suites and bungalows, all bright, light and fitted with either a balcony or terrace. Some come with a Jacuzzi or private pool, but all offer beautiful sea or garden views. When it comes to dining, you’ll have four restaurants to switch between, from prime cuts of meat at Vinum Grill to a la carte Greek cuisine at Armyra.
Days can be spent lounging on the long golden beach, swimming in the Mediterranean, strolling through the hotel’s fragrant gardens, unwinding at the spa or trying your hand at kayaking, windsurfing and paddle boarding. The hotel caters particularly well to families, offering a range of facilities for children such as an Explorer’s Kid’s club and water sports program as well as their own pool and playground. The pretty village of Ouranoupolis is also just four kilometres away.
Eagles Palace, at a glance
- Family-operated five-star spa hotel in Halkidiki, Greece
- Only four kilometres from Ouranoupolis
- 157 air-conditioned rooms, suites and bungalows with a balcony or terrace
- All rooms come with either a double or twin beds, comfortable sitting area and LCD TV
- Marble-lined bathrooms with bathtubs, plush bathrobes and luxury bath amenities
- Four unique restaurants ranging from traditional Greek specialities to seafood, grill and international cuisine
- Stunning sea or garden views
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent facilities including an Explorer’s Club, pool and playground for children
- Direct access to a golden private beach and turquoise Mediterranean waters
- Award-winning spa offering various treatments - such as facials, wraps and scrubs - in collaboration with Elemis
- An array of water sports to enjoy including diving, kayaking, water skiing and boat rentals
- Beach volleyball, tennis and table tennis
- Go hiking through the surrounding olive and pine hills