One of the new generation of chic hotels – complete with modern styling, sophisticated amenities and natural materials. Designed around your relaxation and comfort.
It may stand in a centuries old forest, within easy reach of the romantic Old Town in Rovinj, but Hotel Monte Mulini is an exuberantly modern hotel. From its curved wave-form roof to its the architecturally impressive main entrance, you’ll find the Monte Mulini is a delight to the eye. The lounge, with its full height panoramic windows overlooking the curvaceous pool and beautiful bay. The ultra-stylish double bathrooms. The fabulous spa arranged over three floors. They all speak of meticulous design, focussed on your comfort.
And they’re all in delightful contrast to the world beyond Monte Mulini. Where you’ll discover a charming Old Town, a 3000 year old city with a Roman amphitheatre, hilltop villages, a wealth of history and culture.
Hotel Monte Mulini, at a glance
- Seaside setting in Lone Bay, in the ancient Zlatni rt park forest
- Just two kilometres from the old town of Rovinji
- 38 km from Pula Airport
- Choice of 99 rooms and 14 exclusive suites
- Custom-made furniture and sophisticated design
- State-of-the-art bathrooms featuring natural materials and walk-in ‘tropical rain’ showers
- Gastro experience wine vault, plus fine dining Restaurant Mediterraneo and a lobby bar with superb views
For leisure and pleasure
- Outstanding swimming complex with four pools overlooking Lone Bay
- Trail leading to a rock pool and pebble beach
- Stunning, three-storey spa offering different zones; Beauty, Zen Spa and Active
- Wellness centre with gyms, saunas, whirlpools and 12 treatment rooms
- Easy access to 8 outdoor and 4 indoor tennis courts
- Walking, Nordic walking, cycling and climbing
- Town and forest guided tours