Ambience and view. Beach setting and warmth of service. Luxury and comfort. Great food and modern amenities. They all conspire together to make Forza Mare rather special.
As an experienced traveller, you’re usually able to put your finger on exactly what makes a hotel special. The reason you talk about it to your friends. At Hotel Forza Mare, it’s not that simple; even for a seasoned visitor. Perhaps it’s the way all the quality ingredients all come together that makes it so appealing.
The private beach, of course, is superb and the views across the bay towards the majestic, blue-green mountains are very picturesque. Especially if you’re an admirer of spectacular sunrises or romantic sunsets. The palms trees whispering outside your private balconies are similarly inspiring.
And then, of course, there is the restaurant; prized for specialities like smoked sea bass and Rigatoni with lobster. All based on local produce.
Forza Mare, at a glance
- Irresistible waterside setting in Boka Bay
- Just three kilometres from the interesting Old Town
- Eight kilometres from Tivat Airport
- Choice of suites ranging from Standard, with African and Chinese-themed décor and stylish bathrooms, to Executive with designer country themes, large wooden balconies with bay views and sophisticated en suites
For leisure and pleasure
- Great swimming pool with water fountain feature
- Private beach beside beautiful Boka Bay
- Range of water sports
- Wellness spa offering a vast array of treatments and massage
- Turkish and Finnish baths
- Kettler fitness facility
- Tours to the Old Town and surrounding countryside