Tucked away amidst the charming cobbled lanes of Brussels, Hotel Amigo blends history with contemporary flair and a superb location next to the Grand Place.
Filled with the works of distinguished Belgian artists, Hotel Amigo’s interiors are as comfortable as they are stylish. Each guestroom and suite is amply sized and comes with a bright marble bathroom, modern furnishings and curated collection of art including pieces by Magritte, Broodthaers and Goossens. The rooftop Armand Blanton suite is particularly grand, opening on to its own outdoor terrace and dining area where you can soak in a panoramic view over the city’s rooftops.
Authentic Italian cooking defines the cuisine at Ristorante Bocconi, where only the very best ingredients make it onto the plate. Dine in the beautifully decorated dining room or on the cobbled terrace where you can enjoy a view up the street to the UNESCO-listed Grand Place. Equally alluring is the hotel’s Bar A, whose polished parquet floors have been graced by many a star of the stage and screen.
Hotel Amigo, at a glance
• First class hotel incredibly close to the historic centre of Brussels
• Total of 154 guestrooms and 19 spacious suites with locally sourced furnishings
• Bright and airy marble bathrooms with luxurious Forte Organics toiletries
• Work by Belgian artists featured throughout the hotel and guestrooms
• Glamorous bar serving cocktails, light meals and afternoon tea
• Indulge in award-winning Italian fine dining at Ristorante Bocconi
• Alfresco dining on the outdoor terrace
• Delicious buffet breakfasts
For leisure and pleasure
• Within walking distance of the Grand Place
• Enjoy live music in the bar in the evenings
• Well-equipped gym
• 24-hour in-room dining
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Ballroom with a 250-guest capacity
• Exquisite service