Ideally situated in the heart of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Bruges, the grand Hotel Dukes’ Palace combines its superb location with elegantly appointed rooms, attentive staff and impressive wellness facilities.
Standing on the site of a 15th century palace (the former residence of the Dukes of Burgundy) the aptly named Hotel Dukes’ Palace embraces its historic legacy. The 110 rooms and suites, with their antiques, historic frescoes and stucco ceilings, are lavish sanctuaries equipped with all the modern luxuries. The sparkling, marble bathrooms come with bathtubs as well as showers and, in the suites, L’Occitane amenities.
The property is conveniently situated just a stroll away from the famous Markt square with its fine collection of historical attractions, including the 12th-century belfry. Back at the hotel, the main restaurant serves a fine menu of Belgian-French cuisine, with the option to dine alfresco on the pretty garden terrace in the warm summer months. Other highlights include the impressive spa which comes with its own sauna, steam room, salt wall and massage suites - the perfect remedy after a full day of sightseeing.
Hotel Dukes’ Palace, at a glance
- Boutique five-star hotel at the heart of historic Bruges, within walking distance of the famous market square
- The former residence of the Burgundian aristocracy
- 110 luxuriously appointed rooms and suites, including five generously sized family rooms
- Elegant and lavishly decorated with rich fabrics, antiques, fireplaces and stained glass
- The main restaurant delivers a modern take on classic Belgian-French cuisine for dinner, prepared using first class, seasonal ingredients
- Attentive staff with an excellent attention to detail
- Leading member of Bruges’ The Swan Hotel Collection
For leisure and pleasure
- Start your day with a delicious buffet breakfast in the cosy breakfast restaurant each morning
- Wander the 3,000-square metre garden and soak up some sun on the summer terrace
- Find yourself within walking distance of the city’s picturesque shopping streets, as well as the Town Hall and Groeninge Museum
- Make use of the impressive wellness facilities which include a gym, spa, sauna, steam room, UV and infrared cabins, salt wall and massage suites
- Private underground parking