The polished Hotel Harmony enjoys a pretty waterfront location in the historic heart of Ghent and its oldest district – Ghent Patershol.
Overlooking the picturesque Leie River within steps of The Castle of the Counts (Gravensteen) and the 89-metre-tall Saint Bavo’s Cathedral, at Hotel Harmony, the historical attractions of Ghent are on your doorstep. Complimentary buffet breakfasts are served each morning, the perfect fuel for a day of sightseeing. When not exploring the city, you can make full use of the hotel’s sophisticated lounge and heated outdoor swimming pool.
Every room, which all come generously sized, are warmly decorated and equipped with all the 21st-century comforts you’d expect, from 40 inch HDTVs to air conditioning, high-speed internet and espresso machines. The more luxurious categories boast additional kitchenettes and separate seating areas as well as large Jacuzzis, but the best have lovely views overlooking the old city, canal and three towers of Ghent.
Hotel Harmony, at a glance
- Upscale, family-run hotel with a charming waterfront setting overlooking the Leie River
- Generously sized guestrooms in a range of categories, but for the best views opt for either the ‘Luxury with a View’ room or ‘Exceptional with a View’ room
- The decor throughout is warm and simple, with modern amenities and polished wooden flooring
- Modern in-room amenities include air conditioning, adjustable heating, free high-speed internet, espresso machines and 40-inch TVs
- Some rooms have a bathroom equipped with a Jacuzzi, whilst others feature a shower only
For leisure and pleasure
- Make use of the hotel’s heated seasonal outdoor swimming pool and terrace
- The historical sights of Ghent are on your doorstep, including The Castle of the Counts and Saint Bavo’s Cathedral which are both just steps away
- The hotel also lies within minutes of the nearby tram stop, making for easy exploration
- Enjoy cocktails and fine wines in the comfortable, chic lounge
- Guests are treated to a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning