Learning to play tennis. Quad biking. Being outrageously spoiled in a spa. Cricket on the beach. Yoga. At last, a family holiday with something to suit everyone.
This is most definitely the life. It must be; everyone is happy. You’re relaxing on the sun terrace of your Anassa villa, chilled fruit cocktail in hand. The sound of the kids playing in your private infinity pool is fading into the background. Time for a satisfied sigh.
Later they’ll disappear completely; they’ll be off with one of the resort’s exciting kids’ clubs catering for all ages and types – from globetrotters and adventurers to voyagers and pioneers. Even the teenagers are catered for. And in the evening you’ll meet up with other families at the Cypriot Village Fair, staged in the square beside St Athansia’s Byzantine Chapel, for a local feast accompanied by traditional music and folk dancing. Just another perfect day on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Cyprus.
Anassa, at a glance
- Choice of 166 luxury rooms, suites and family residences set in a white-washed, Byzantine-style village
- Rooms are spacious with glamorous en suites and garden views
- Suites have terraces or their own pools
- Interconnecting suites are ideal for families, some offering gardens and pools
- Larger family rooms available
- Villas give you all the space and privacy you need and typically feature three bedrooms with en suites and balconies, plus large sea-view terraces
- Some villas have private infinity pools
- Brilliant choice of restaurants with family-friendly menus
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful village setting amidst flower-filled gardens, just a few steps from a sandy beach
- Thalassa Spa featuring a range of marine treatments and spa packages
- Yoga and personal fitness with qualified gym instructor
- Water sports including sailing, water wellness and swimming clinic
- Land-based adventures like quad biking
- Cycling, squash and tennis with coaching
- Golf in a picturesque setting
- Cypriot village fair with feasting, music and folk dancing