From pony trekking to mountain biking. From lazing beside the Mediterranean to soaring above it on a parasail. From the history of Paphos to the modern refinement of Annabelle.
You could play golf on any of the four, championship golf courses – just a short drive from Annabelle. Or you could dive beneath the waves to the legendary birthplace of the goddess Aphrodite. You could explore the pretty countryside by pony, or take a mountain bike and blaze your own trail. You could step back in time by walking through the age-old streets of Paphos, winding your way to the ancient harbour and medieval castle.
Or you could enjoy the luxuries of the hotel itself. The spa, for example, will relentlessly pamper you, and any of the hotel’s four fine restaurants will encourage you to new levels of holiday indulgence. Make Annabelle part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Cyprus, and you can have it all.
Annabelle Thanos Hotel, at a glance
- Understated, five star hotel set beside the Mediterranean at Paphos
- Huge choice of 218 spacious rooms and suites
- All with private balconies or terraces with either sea or garden views
- Classic Greek styling themes and elegant en suite bathrooms
- Suites typically feature private plunge pools or heated Jacuzzis, marbled bathrooms and working fireplaces
- No less than four great restaurants and five bars to choose from
For leisure and pleasure
- Meandering, freeform pools
- Excellent spa with a range of holistic treatments and beauty services
- Six acres of lush gardens, including sparkling waterfalls and swaying palms
- Wide variety of watersports
- Rock climbing, parasailing, pony trekking and mountain biking
- Four championship standard golf courses within easy reach
- Perfect base for exploring the medieval castle, quaint harbour and picturesque town of Paphos