In Greek mythology Elysium was the resting place for the heroic and virtuous. A classical concept of heaven. Become one of today’s visitors and you’ll completely agree.
As you approach Elysium, your back to the glittering Mediterranean Sea, you gaze at the imposing columns, the pale rose hued frontage, the tiled roofs and realise you’re nearing a pretty special place. A worthy destination on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Cyprus.
Once inside the hotel, you’ll find your first impressions were completely justified. Colonnades, waterfalls, mosaics and marbled floors greet the eye. Terraced swimming pools meander off into lush gardens. The sea glistens through arched windows. Tables clad in white linen stand on sunny terraces – awaiting the arrival of hungry guests, and fine cuisine. An extensive and stylish spa is ready to pamper, relax and reinvigorate you. Deluxe rooms, Cyprian maisonettes, family suites, Royal studios and Royal Garden villas – complete with their own pools – can be yours.
Elysium, at a glance
- Exceptional, five star hotel, beside the fabled Tombs of the Kings
- Wide choice of accommodation
- Deluxe bedrooms have private balconies with inspiring views
- Cyprian maisonettes have double height sitting rooms
- Family suites have separate sitting parlours
- Royal studios have spacious balconies and stylish en suites
- Royal Garden villas have private gardens and pool
- Choice of six gourmet restaurants using local produce
For leisure and pleasure
- Fabulous freeform terraced swimming – the focal point of the extensive gardens
- Hydro-massage rotunda pool
- World class spa with a range of rituals and treatments
- High tech gym, Pilates and aerobics
- Personal instructors
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Scuba diving
- Orpheus amphitheatre
- Children’s pool with waterslide
- Tours to Paphos Zoo and Water Park
- Cruising aboard a sailing yacht