If you want to stay in international, five star luxury, beside the beach, in Limassol itself – there’s only one choice. Welcome to Le Meridien.
For the ultimate in international class luxury – not to mention 100,000 sq metres of lush gardens along the best beach in the Limassol region – you really have to put Le Meridien on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Cyprus. Especially if you want to make the most of the town of Limassol with its rich history and culture, its focus on sport and nature and its lively entertainment and nightlife.
Le Meridien itself is something of a shrine to sun worshippers and swimmers. It has no less than five pools, including a sea water ‘lagoon’. But basking in the Mediterranean sun isn’t the only way to relax. The award winning Elemis and Thalgo spa – with over 40 individual treatment rooms – is virtually a holiday destination in itself.
Le Meridien, at a glance
- Luxury, five star hotel in the picturesque town of Limassol
- Choice of 329 well-appointed guest rooms and suites
- Great views of the sea, pool or gardens
- Parquet floors and stylish décor throughout
- Family rooms overlooking the pool or sea
- Suites set in the citrus grove with private terraces and gardens
- Menu of eight different restaurants and five buzzing bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Beside the renowned Aoratoi beach
- Five outdoor and indoor heated swimming pools
- Award winning Elemis and Thalgo spa featuring 34 private rooms and seven thalassotherapy treatment suites
- Sauna and steam bath
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Various water sports including PADI diving school
- Fashion boutique, jewellery and gift shop
- Wedding venue and planner in-house
- Nightly entertainment