Over two and a half centuries – D’Angleterre was established in 1755 – have given this remarkable hotel a legacy of providing the world’s most discerning (and often famous) travellers with the perfect balance of elegance, style and warmth of welcome.
Make it an indispensable part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Denmark and you will find yourself staying in a revitalised grand palace; an iconic landmark in the centre of Copenhagen’s most fashionable district.
You’ll also find you don’t have to leave your hotel to dine in a Michelin-starred restaurant. Marchal was awarded its star in March 2014, an achievement that was perhaps to be expected – in charge of the kitchen in D’Angleterre is Head Chef Ronny Emborg, himself the winner of no less than two Michelin stars.
D’Angleterre, at a glance
- Classic, five star hotel in the heart of Copenhagen
- Choice of 90 spacious rooms and suites
- En suite bathrooms executed in the grand manner
- Many suites have balconies overlooking the city’s best attractions
- Lavish furnishings and designer décor, with contemporary touches complementing the hotel’s historic status
- State-of-the-art climate control and entertainment systems in all rooms
- Michelin-starred Marchal restaurant, breakfast restaurant and excellent wine room
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb indoor swimming pool
- Newly redesigned spa with a lavish menu of treatments designed to revitalise your mind, body and soul
- Fitness studio and beauty care
- Situated on Kongens Nytorv, with easy access to the Royal Danish Theatre, Nyhavn Canal and the upmarket shops of Stroget Street
- At the heart of Copenhagen’s best design, restaurant and cultural experiences
- Balthazar Champagne Bar