You’ll find the mystic highlands, historic castles and remote lochs of the British Isles are all within easy reach on board the small and exclusive MV Hebridean Princess.
A total of just 50 passengers are accommodated in thirty elegant and spacious cabins. Named after various Scottish isles and castles, each cabin has its own individual character, but all are comfortably fitted with all the amenities you might need whilst out at sea. As well as dining ashore, you will be able to enjoy fresh, gourmet meals prepared by the on-board team of chefs. As you dine, you can watch the changing landscapes roll by through the restaurant’s oversized windows.
In addition to discovering Belgium and northern France, a cruise aboard the Hebridean Princess is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the magic of the British Isles. Each journey is packed with unforgettable shore excursions to uncover fairy-tale castles, quaint villages and historic sites, whilst fishing trips, cycling tours and speedboat rides can also be arranged. You’ll explore alongside highly knowledgeable guides – and the occasional guest speaker – whose enthusiasm and expertise of the region will enrich your own experience of it.
Hebridean Princess, at a glance
- Exclusive cruise vessel with accommodation for just 50 passengers
- Thanks to its smaller size, you’ll be able to enter smaller inlets and call in at little-visited anchorages that larger vessels simply can’t
- 30 spacious cabins, 10 of which are specifically designed for solo travellers
- In-cabin amenities include hairdryers, trouser press, iron, tea and coffee facilities, well stocked fridge and ample wardrobe space
- Sail alongside highly knowledgeable, experienced guides and the occasional guest speaker
- Fascinating shore visits to discover hidden gems and famous landmarks
- Dinner is sometimes at anchor, but most meals are enjoyed en route in the Columba Restaurant
- Fine cuisine is prepared using locally sourced ingredients and complemented by carefully selected wines
- Relax and socialise at the end of the day in the Tiree Lounge
Where will the Hebridean Princess take you?
Usually departing from Oban, the Hebridean Princess runs a range of 4 – 10 night itineraries to:
- The British Isles
- St Kilda
- The Channel Islands
- Isles of Scilly
- Northern France