Some decisions are simple. With its island setting, its parkland grounds, its award-winning restaurant and unashamed luxury – deciding to stay at Padaste Manor is easy.
Padaste Manor believes in offering you simple luxury, with the emphasis firmly on the luxury. Standing in glorious isolation on Muhu Island, surrounded by landscaped parkland, meadows and forests, the Padaste is in an idyllic spot. In winter, crisp white snow transforms the landscape. In summer the island is a riot of forest greens and the startling colours of over 20 different species of orchids and any number of vibrant, noisy birds.
Inside, you’ll find the Manor and its collection of 19th century, ironstone buildings pretty attractive too. The restaurant, for example, has won gourmet awards for the last three years running. The spa encompasses some traditional Estonian treatments, and the rooms are beautifully appointed in a simple, but elegant. style – complete with unobtrusive, leading-edge technology.
Padaste Manor, at a glance
- Muhu Island bay setting just two hours from Tallinn
- Seven hectares of idyllic parkland surrounded by 22 hectares of forest and meadowland
- Manor House has 14 well-appointed guest rooms with en suites featuring tubs and rainwater showers. Suites have wood-burning fireplaces
- Carriage House has a double room and eight suites with private balconies overlooking the sea or forest
- Farm House is a log building with a thatched roof, two master bedrooms with en suites and a veranda with private garden
For leisure and pleasure
- Award winning cuisine is served in the Alexander Restaurant
- The Sea House Terrace serves world fusion food
- The Bar and The Cellar welcome connoisseurs of fine drinks
- Spa with Muhu sauna, steam bath, seawater hot tub, Siberian cold tub and sun deck
- Also available: horse riding, nature walks, fishing, island and Padaste tours
- Gift shop