Set in a restored 13th century merchant’s house, the Schlossle hotel offers true luxury and a wonderful historic ambience in the heart of Tallinn’s cobblestoned Old Town.
The hotel’s interiors, with their huge wooden beams, thick stone walls and antique furnishings, beautifully reflect the historic surroundings. Historical details have been preserved in each of the 23 rooms, which are luxuriously furnished and equipped with gleaming bathrooms. The dinner menu at the relaxed Stenhus Restaurant features the best of Nordic cuisine, while drinks are brought out to the garden terrace in the summer months.
Choose to stay at the Schlossle on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Estonia, and you’ll have all the attractions of the Old Town, with its enchanting medieval churches, Gothic spires and countless restaurants, on your doorstep. After a day of exploring, you can unwind with a drink in the cosy cigar lounge or by the magnificent open-fire hearth in the lobby. The hotel even has its own genuine Estonian sauna, as well as a massage and beauty treatment room.
Schlossle Hotel, at a glance
• Delightful boutique hotel housed in 13th and 14th century buildings at the heart of Tallinn’s Old Town
• 23 air-conditioned rooms and suites with preserved historical features and high-quality furnishings
• Luxury ensuite bathrooms with underfloor heating
• Wonderfully attentive and friendly service
• Restaurant serving classic and contemporary European cuisine
• Member of The Leading Hotels of the World
For leisure and pleasure
• Enjoy having the restaurants, shops and bars of the Old Town on your doorstep
• A private Estonian sauna on-site
• Massage and beauty treatment room
• Inviting cigar lounge in the basement
• Garden terrace with live music in the summer months
• Limousine, laundry and valet service