Step onboard a luxury Ama Waterways cruising vessel for this comprehensive tour of the ‘City of Light’ and France’s historic north.
Begin your journey in magical Paris on board the AmaLegro, where you will embark upon your luxurious river cruise. Visit the village of Giverny where Monet lived and worked for 43 years, and Honfleur, a charming French harbour town immortalised by generations of artists. Stroll through Rouen, the historic capital of Normandy, then take an unforgettable excursion to the famous Normandy beaches of WWII. Visit Les Andelys, home of Château Gaillard. Conclude your journey with a panoramic tour of Paris’ top sights and a visit to the Musee d’Orsay.
Once the cruise has finished spend a further two days relaxing and exploring Paris, staying in central Paris accommodation before returning home.
AmaLegro, at a glace
- 70 State rooms and 4 suites, including French balconies and en suite bathrooms
- Communal lounge
- Fitness room with sauna, whirl pool and walking track
- On board massage and beauty salon
- Gourmet dinning prepared under the direction of gold medal-winning chefs from Chaîne des Rôtisseurs.
- Sun deck with unimpeded panoramic views
Where will AmaLegro take you?
- 7 night cruise with 2 nights in Paris from £1,800 per person
- Giverny with an afternoon excursion to Monet's house & gardens
- Caudebec-en-caux, where you will have a choice of a number of afternoon excursions or a full day D-Day beach trip
- Les Andelys and Rouen
- Conflans, where you can visit Chateau Malmaison or take part in an artist tour of Auvers-sur-Oise