Breathe the air. It carries the scent of olives and wine. Stand on the terrace and drink in the view. This is Provence. This is Crillon le Brave.
Perched on a hill, not too many miles from the winding, picturesque streets of Avignon lies a tiny village. And at the top of that village you will find the Hotel Crillon le Brave. Ancient, creamy coloured stone walls with traditional, red tile roofs. Plus manicured gardens and shaded terraces overlooking some of the most revered countryside in the whole of France.
Make the hotel Crillon le Brave part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to France and you will experience all the good things Provence has to offer. Especially the cuisine. Crillon le Brave rejoices in fine dining – in its restaurant set in either a stone vaulted dining room or on the spectacular terraces…or Bistro 42K; the hotel’s celebration of rustic and regional cuisine. With a wine cellar to match.
Crillon le Brave, at a glance
- Traditional hotel in the heart of Provence
- Just 25 miles from the delightful city of Avignon
- Choice of 34 well-appointed bedrooms with stunning views of the surrounding countryside
- Suites have two bedrooms, elegant en suite bathrooms and terraces with glorious views
- Rooms have a choice of sizes, all with chic en suites and balconies giving great views of either Mont Ventoux or the Rhone Valley
- Fine dining in Restaurant Jerome Blanchet or Bistro 42K
- Impressive wine list
For leisure and pleasure
- Heated swimming pool and sun deck
- Mini-spa offering massage and restorative treatments
- Tennis court nearby
- Cycling or walking in the surrounding countryside
- Authentic boules pitch
- Truffle hunting events in season
- Close to local markets, villages and artisan food shops
- Historic sites, Roman ruins and splendid amphitheatre nearby
- Wine and culinary tours
- Bric-a-brac and antique shops within easy reach