There will come a point when you wonder if you’re staying in an elegant Paris hotel – or with old friends, in their home.
You’re sitting beside the fireplace, chatting with the proprietor about your day – the things you’ve seen, the places you’ve been – or planning the next day’s expeditions. The drinks are flowing and complimentary. And suddenly you feel completely at home. Or as if you were staying in the home of good friends.
That is the atmosphere that has been carefully – yet spontaneously – created at Hotel Esprit Saint German. It’s a rare and fine thing, and it’s made possible in this small, five star boutique hotel by a mixture of exclusivity (there are only 28 guest rooms in the entire hotel) and inclusivity. All rooms and suites include individual styling, oak beams and rich fabrics. The largest have terraces with fine views over this enchanting quarter of Paris.
Hotel Esprit Saint Germain, at a glance
- Located at the heart of the ultra-chic St Germain des Prés in the sixth arrondissement
- Just 28 rooms and suites – many with private terraces, purple or green slate bathrooms, exposed 18th century beams and individual décor that includes rich leathers and fabrics
- Library and Breakfast lounges, with two honour bars open all day
For leisure and pleasure
- Sixth and top floor fitness centre with outstanding views over the sixth arrondissement
- Steam room and sauna
- Just 15 minutes from the Louvre, 10 minutes from the Musée d’Orsay and five minutes from Notre Dame Cathedral
- A short stroll from Les Jardin du Luxembourg and the antique shops, fashion boutiques, restaurants, galleries and museums of ultra trendy St Germain des Prés