Strolling down the Champs Elysées, towards the Hotel Royal, may have you wondering if any other capital city has such a romantic business and banking district.
The Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Place de la Concorde even the names sound full of romance. Yet, in fact, this is the most high end district in the entire of Paris, and centre of the capital’s great businesses and financial institutions. Paradoxically, it’s also a place of tranquillity and tree-shaded walks, as well as world class restaurants and famous shops.
As you might expect of such a prestigious area, the Hotel Royal is renowned for its elegance and impeccable service. What you might not expect is the boutique aura and the charm of this Haussmann-style hotel. Step inside and you may well have the feeling that you’re actually in a family house – a home where fastidious attention to detail is balanced by an atmosphere of warmth and friendliness.
Hotel Royal, at a glance
- Brilliant, high end setting in the eighth arrondissement
- Famous location on the corner of Avenue de Friedland and Rue Chateaubriand
- Just 57 rooms ranging from Single Classic to Executive, all with views over the courtyard, the Rue de Chateaubriand and the Arc de Triomphe
- Haussmann style décor with light, ceruse-finished oak furniture
- En suite bath/shower rooms
For leisure and pleasure
- Close proximity to the best gastronomic experiences in Paris
- Restaurants like Pierre Gagnaire, Guy Savoy and Taillevent within an easy stroll
- Minutes from Printemps, Galleries Lafayette and the shops of the Champs Elysées
- Close to the fascinating Musée Jaquemart-André
- A catwalk away from Paris haute couture houses