Beneath you is a harbour where rows of millionaire’s yachts lie at anchor. Before you is a vista encompassing the mountains, Monte Carlo and, of course, the Mediterranean itself.
The views are undeniably spectacular, especially as they also include the fashionable area of Fontvieille, the Côte d’Azur and the beautiful Princess Grace Rose Garden.
But, impressive as the panoramics are, you’ll soon find there’s much more to appreciate at The Columbus. This is the place that enchanted Formula One driver David Coulthard and inspired him to create the first ‘art of living hotel’ in Monaco. Since then, The Columbus has virtually become part of the F1 calendar – the winners of the Monaco Grand Prix have established a tradition of staying here. This five star, waterside hotel is also an indispensible part of any luxury, tailor-made holiday to the South of France, especially if you’re a lover of exquisite cuisine and like stylish, designer alternatives to more traditional hotels.
Columbus, at a glance
- Luxury, five star, waterside hotel in fashionable Fontvieille
- Choice of 181 chic guest rooms and suites offering you a very stylish, welcoming home-from-home
- Balconies and terraces with views over the Italian quarter, Rose garden or sea
- State-of-the-art entertainment systems
- Family and disabled suites
- Apartment 904 with two double bedrooms, two en suites, three terraces and a lounge area
- Sophisticated but delightfully informal La Brasserie Restaurant and cocktail bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Sensational outdoor pool
- Well equipped gym
- Massage and beauty salon
- Perfect location to enjoy the upmarket restaurants, sights, café society, cultural opportunities and nightlife of Monaco
- Romantic wedding or honeymoon venue