What do you have in common with royalty, heads of state, top celebrities and music and film stars? An uncommon hotel in the heart of Paris.
Named after King George V of England, the most renowned hotel in Paris has been home-from-home for many of the world’s most famous people since it was built in 1928.
Over four decades ago it established its reputation for understated opulence and exemplary service, and today these are still the qualities that enable the George V to consistently head any list of world class, destination hotels.
Stay here and you’ll quickly understand why. Choose one of the George’s grand suites and you’ll have amazing views over Paris - as well as having impeccable credentials, the George puts the city’s most famous sites on your doorstep. The Seine, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Montmartre, the Left Bank, the restaurants, pâtisseries and shops all await.
The Four Seasons George V, at a glance
- Landmark setting at the very heart of Paris
- 244 exquisite guest rooms and suites arranged over eight floors
- Guest rooms have floor-to-ceiling period windows and vivacious Louis XV1 décor
- Suites are spacious, with period furnishings and original architectural features, plus commanding city views
- Double Michelin-starred restaurant Le Cinq, plus La Galerie and Le Bar lounges
For leisure and pleasure
- Fantastic swimming pool with tromp l‘oeil murals
- Four Seasons spa is one of the finest in Paris, with signature treatments, saunas, whirlpools and a full fitness centre
- Superb salon services
- Wonderful location for Paris’s premier sights and visits to Versailles, Fontainbleu, Left Bank and Latin Quarter
- Close to the Golden Triangle of fashion houses, perfumers and haute couture