Tbilisi may surprise you with its culture, its history, art galleries, opera and ballet. But The Courtyard will reassure with its expectation of luxury, comfort and style.
The Courtyard stands on Freedom Square, one of the most pre-eminent locations in the whole of Tbilisi. A relaxed, five minute stroll will take you into the delightful environs of the Old City with its quaint buildings, ancient streets and alleyways and charming bustle. The opera and ballet are close to hand. Art galleries and theatres, the old sulphur baths and sites like Naricala Fortress and the Statue of Mother Georgia are easily accessible. Time worn churches and the magnificent Sameba Cathedral are nearby. So The Courtyard is the place to stay if you want to really appreciate Tbilisi.
It’s also the place to stay if you like grandeur without pomposity, style combined with comfort and the opportunity to indulge in both spa pampering and fine dining in elegant surroundings.
The Courtyard, at a glance
- Freedom Square location, perfect for exploring Tbilisi on foot
- Convenient for Tbilisi International Airport
- Choice of 118 guest rooms including two outstandingly luxurious suites, all arranged over six floors • En suite bathrooms
- Fine city views and individual climate control
- Fine international and traditional Georgian cuisine served in the Freedom Brasserie and Bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Splendid indoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre with cardiovascular equipment
- Whirlpool and sauna
- All the amenities and nightlife of the city on your doorstep
- Bowling, hiking, horse riding, tennis and nature reserve all within 10 km
- Tours arranged to the Kakheti wine region, local churches, the old Georgian capital of Mtskheta and the open air Ethnographic Museum with its traditional houses and castles