The Elounda Peninsula is about choice. With eight restaurants, four bars, any number of activities and a huge range of suites.
So; decisions, decisions. Which of the different types of suites will you go for? The Peninsula Palace, reputedly the world’s largest waterfront suite, with its own private waterfront bar? Or the Royal Grand with an indoor and outdoor pool, a private jetty into the sea and an exclusive spa, steam room, sauna and gym? Or a Peninsula Collection Junior – simply the largest standard suites of any European hotel?
And then there’s the dining options; ranging from the Old Mill to the Yacht Club, from the Nafsika to the Odysseas, serving a wide range of local, regional and international dishes of the highest standards. In fact, two of them are rated amongst the 18 best restaurants in the entire country! On your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Greece, it’s your choice.
Elounda Peninsula, at a glance
- Exclusive resort with its own private beach
- Choice of accommodation ranging from the largest standard suites in Europe to the biggest waterfront suites in the world
- Many feature private swimming pools
- Fantastic views over the gorgeous Aegean Sea
- Huge living rooms and ultimately luxurious en suite bathrooms
- Wonderful choice of restaurants and lounge bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Luxurious spa with holistic therapies including massage, facials, wellness, energy and bath rituals
- Well equipped gym
- PADI scuba diving
- Yacht cruises around the Aegean islands
- Wide range of exciting watersports available from the private, sandy beach
- Three tennis courts
- Exclusive shopping arcade
- Excursions and historic tours of the island