For connoisseurs of fine beaches, the luxurious Myconian Ambassador sits directly above one of the most beautiful stretches of sand in Mykonos – Platis Gialos.
Island-hopping across the deep blue waters of the Aegean, rejuvenating treatments at the Thalasso Spa Centre, white sandy beaches and delectable cuisine - it’s all part of the Myconian Ambassador experience. First opened back in 1992, the property was the first five-star resort on the island, and is still celebrated for its spectacular setting and service. Housed in an array of whitewashed stone buildings, the 70 rooms and suites are chic and sophisticated with sparkling sea views. Many come with a private pool or hot tub.
As if the glorious golden sand and the warm waters of Platis Gialos wasn’t enough, you’ll find three more beaches – including the world-class, cosmopolitan Psarou Beach – just a gentle walk, or boat ride, away. After a day’s lounging in the sun, the vivacious nightlife, restaurants and bars (not to mention the fashion boutiques and markets) of Mykonos Town beckon enticingly. You can also enjoy expertly prepared Greek dishes in Myconian Ambassador’s wonderful restaurant, with the sea’s gentle waves providing the perfect romantic soundtrack.
Myconian Ambassador, at a glance
- Five-star boutique hotel with breathtaking sea views just three miles from Mykonos Town
- Prestigious Relais & Chateaux-affiliated hotel framed by pretty gardens
- Variety of chic rooms and suites including Deluxe Rooms with ensuites, Superior Rooms with a shared pool and Executive Suites with Jacuzzis and/or private pools
- One and two-bedroom villas with their own pools
- Nearly all rooms look out over the Aegean
- Stunning Efisia restaurant and bar combining impressive gourmet cuisine with outstanding sea views
- Enjoy breakfasts at light-filled Latitudes, and light meals and drinks at George’s Bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Three seawater swimming pools
- Light and airy gym and yoga/Pilates room - beach yoga sessions can also be arranged
- Classically styled spa with thalassotherapy, massage, sun and facial care plus a range of rejuvenating treatments
- Choice of great beaches and a range of exciting water sports
- Island hopping around Tinos, Syros, Paros, Naxos, Delos, Santorini and Andros
- Easy access to the restaurants and buzzing nightlife of Mykonos Town