A beautifully designed resort and spa, the Porto Elounda is one of the most luxurious places to stay on Crete.
If you want to do nothing but lie on a beach and let the soft murmur of a warm sea wash away all the cares and pressures of modern day living, you should come to Porto Elounda.
And if you have a different agenda. If your idea of relaxation, for example, is to revel in a beautiful golf course, play an early morning round with a cloudless blue sky as your backdrop, before throwing yourself into an inviting sea, you should still make sure Porto Elounda is on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Greece. It’s also your perfect spot if you like to indulge in scuba diving, yachting, tennis, shopping and fine dining from an extensive menu of regional and international dishes prepared by expert chefs.
Porto Elounda, at a glance
- Superbly relaxing holiday village beside two wonderful beaches
- Choice of 103 suites
- All with private balconies or terraces with magnificent views
- En suites with rain showers and Jacuzzi tubs
- Superb modern design throughout, including use of subtle fabrics and honey-toned woods
- Excellent restaurant with a full menu of healthy options, using organic produce
- Sea Breeze bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Six senses spa with a full menu of energised and wellbeing therapies
- Private, well equipped gym
- Scuba diving from a PADI certified dive centre
- Wide variety of watersports
- Beautiful and challenging golf course
- Three Astroturf tennis courts
- Yachting around the islands of the Aegean Archipelago
- Playiada Square shopping centre