How many times have you found yourself wishing, whilst you were on holiday, that everyday life could be just as relaxing, stress-free, exciting and indulgent?
If only it were possible, you think to yourself, to spend every day scuba diving in crystal clear waters, or browsing around a fascinating local art gallery, or examining a collection of Cretan craftwork. Or jogging along a beautiful St Nicholas Bay route, or shopping in a sophisticated boutique. Or taking a sailing boat across a turquoise sea to discover remote islands – each with their own character.
Imagine how relaxed your life would be, if you had unlimited access to the pampering seawater treatments, the phyto-therapy and the restorative rituals of St Nicholas’s Poseidon Spa (and the time to thoroughly immerse yourself in it).
St Nicholas Bay, at a glance
- Irresistible resort overlooking the clear waters of Crete’s prized Mirabello Bay
- Collection of sea-facing, bungalow style rooms, deluxe and executive suites
- Larger suites have private pools
- All rooms and suites have panoramic sea views
- Designer en suite bathrooms
- Ultra modern facilities and stylish design throughout
- Choice of seven different restaurants and bars serving a wide range of Cretan delicacies, international cuisine and refreshing drinks
For leisure and pleasure
- Gorgeous infinity edge pool overlooking the bay
- Sumptuous spa with a wide selection of beauty, health-giving, restorative and re-energising treatments
- Trained therapists
- Scuba diving and choice of watersports
- Sailing yacht and motorboat
- Home and open air cinema
- Jogging routes
- Art gallery, Cretan craft display, shopping boutique and kiosk