Made up of stylish stone buildings – reminiscent of old Messinian mansions – the Westin Resort boasts a prime oceanfront location in southern Greece.
The views from this hillside retreat are simply spectacular. Accommodation is family-friendly with large terraces or balconies overlooking the sparkling Ionian Sea, whilst most ground-floor rooms are fitted with private infinity pools. Countless bars, pools and outdoor seating areas provide plenty of places to kick back whilst soaking in the glorious vistas.
You’ll also have a variety of options when it comes to dining, with more than 10 restaurants serving a range of ethnic, international and local dishes, including a steakhouse and American diner. The facilities are extensive, providing guests and especially families with endless fun. These include a basketball court, two signature golf courses, a water park, stunning spa, fitness studio and two specially designed kid’s clubs.
The Westin Resort, at a glance
- Luxury family-friendly resort with a beautiful beachfront location in Messinia
- 445 rooms and suites, including family suites and connecting room options
- 131 rooms come with private infinity pools
- Bright and airy with contemporary furniture, light wood and a muted colour palette
- Views overlooking the landscaped gardens, pool, golf or sea
- Natural stone and local design elements
- An outstanding array of facilities
- More than 10 different dining outlets that make the most of fresh, organic ingredients
- Extensive outdoor seating areas
For leisure and pleasure
- Enjoy traditional activities like fishing and olive oil making
- Two outdoor swimming pools – The Westin Pool and The Lagoon Pool
- 24-hour fitness studio
- Two children’s clubs, the Cocoon and SandCastle, plus a waterpark
- Two award-winning signature golf courses
- Anazoe Spa, with thalassotherapy pools and 22 treatment rooms
- FC Bayern Football Camps
- 13 racquet courts
- Long sandy beach
- Full-service PADI dive centre