A luxurious, farmhouse-style hotel, the views from the Castello di Casole, A Belmond Hotel are absolutely breathtaking.
The drive is lined with ancient cypress trees and transports you effortlessly to the gateway of a Tuscan castle, now an astonishing boutique hotel. Make the Belmond Castello di Casole part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Italy and you will be faced with a difficult choice. Will you prefer to stay in the castle itself, with its commanding views and statements of grandeur? Or will you opt for one of the beautifully restored farmhouse villas that pepper the grounds – each with its own, glass-tiled swimming pool?
Whichever you choose, you will find yourself enchanted by one of the largest, and most exclusive, private land holdings in the whole of Italy, with an unrivalled setting close to the renowned Renaissance towns of Florence, Siena and San Gimignano.
Castello di Casole, at a glance
- Splendid hotel set in an ancient castle, surrounded by 4,200 acres of vineyards, olive groves and delicious Tuscan countryside
- Choice of 41 luxurious suites within the castle itself, or farmhouse villas, scattered throughout the grounds
- Farmhouses are fully restored with every modern luxury, including private pools
- Suites are the region’s most spacious, with en suites that include soaking tubs and rain showers
- Custom furnishings and designer fabrics
- Pazzia and Tosca restaurants, plus Bar Visconti
For leisure and pleasure
- Pool with elegant terrace overlooking the gorgeous countryside
- Fitness centre and Essere Spa with a wide range of treatments and experiences, plus a boutique
- Great base for exploring the Renaissance treasures of Florence and Siena and medieval San Gimignano
- Wine tasting and cooking classes conducted by experts
- Visits to nearby markets and sight seeing in ancient towns like Mensano, Volterra and Radicondoli