Of course, the sort of holiday you want decides the season you visit. But whether you are seeking sun or snow, Cristallo will prove to be a highlight on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Italy. In summer the sun shines on the full, natural beauty of the Dolomites and invites you to hike through a forested, mountainous landscape carved by the gods and recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Or play a round of golf against a magnificent backdrop.
Then comes winter. A white stillness packed with action. At the heart of the Dolomites Superski Zone, Cristallo gives you access to hundreds of linked pistes and all levels of on-snow excitement, from snow-boarding to heli-skiing, ice climbing to snow-kiting. With guided ski safaris and helicopter touring in between.
Cristallo, at a glance
- Excellent summer and winter resort in the heart of the Dolomites
- Choice of rooms and suites, all decorated in a charming, traditional local style
- En suite bathrooms in Carrara marble with spa baths and showers
- Hand painted wall panels and parquet flooring
- Sweeping views over the park, the valley or the mountains
- Many of the larger suites feature chandeliers and separate lounge areas
- Menu of four restaurants, all serving food of the highest quality, plus a chef’s table
For leisure and pleasure
- Genuine, two season resort
- Spa with semi-circular swimming pool
- Winter offers piste and off-piste skiing, snow-boarding, heli-skiing, snow-kiting, ice skating - the hotel has its own rink – ice karting, ice climbing, panoramic helicopter rides
- Summer offers tremendous hiking and climbing, biking and mountain biking, canyon experiences, guided excursions and trips to an adventure park that includes Tibetan bridges, high wire cables and pulleys