In the distance the deep cobalt colour of the sea turns to a delicate shade of aquamarine and disappears into the sky. Closer to your privileged position in the beautiful J.K. Place is a quaint marina where white yachts gently rock at anchor, their sails furled and their rigging gently tapping the masts. Closer still you can see the hotel’s fragrant gardens and hear people laughing and splashing in the pool.
J.K. Place is the place to stay on a luxury, tailor-made holiday to Capri. Apart from its irresistible setting on this famous island, the Place features a fabulous spa sanctuary offering complete wellness programmes, plus an equally tempting restaurant and outdoor terrace serving a delightful mixture of classic Italian cuisine and contemporary Mediterranean fusion dishes.
J.K. Place, at a glance
- Luxury hotel with an enviable setting
- Steps leading directly to the beach
- Choice of Classic rooms with courtyard views
- Superior and Deluxe double rooms with sea views
- Junior and Master suites with private balconies overlooking the Gulf of Naples
- Penthouses with private terraces and stunning panoramas
- All with designer bathrooms and state-of-the-art entertainment systems
- Gourmet restaurant and bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Fabulous heated, infinity edge pool surrounded by gardens with fragrant lemon trees and shady palms
- Pavilion with fitness centre, sauna, Turkish bath and gym overlooking the sea
- Complimentary transfers or a stairway through citrus groves to the Piazzetta and charming beach
- Stunning neo-classical design with a modern twist, throughout