If you appreciate fine scenery, the view looking upwards at the Monastero, towering high above the shore, will make you sigh. The view from Santa Rosa, on the other hand, will take your breath away. Before you is the quaint harbour of Conca dei Marini and beyond is the sea stretching in its endless blueness, into the sky.
This is seclusion without solitude. Accommodation for only around 40 guests means you’re able to wander through luxuriant gardens – beautifully landscaped into four entrancing levels – in peace. You may even find yourself alone in the infinity edge pool, staring out over the sea, as the sun rises into the early morning sky.
Even more serene, the original nuns rooms and refectory now offer the last word in sumptuous and relaxing accommodation.
Monastero Sanata Rosa, at a glance
- Awe-inspiring cliff top setting just 10 minutes from Amalfi on the picturesque Sorrentine Peninsula
- Just 20 guest rooms and suites recreated from the original monastery quarters
- Vaulted ceilings and a peaceful atmosphere
- Hand picked furnishings and décor
- Designer en suites and windows or balconies giving dazzling views over the Gulf of Salerno
- Restaurant offering a uniquely Italian gastronomic experience
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity edge pool with sun decks and four tiers of gardens
- Spa refuge with ancient vaulted ceilings and towering waterfall
- Thermal rooms, rock sauna with ice fountain, aromatic steam room, hydro pool and emotion shower
- Excursions and boat rides to Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
- Perfect base for exploring the hedonistic delights of the Amalfi Coast