Encompassing a five-star hotel, a 1,000-square-metre spa and two stunning golf courses, the glamorous Toscana Resort Castelfalfi promises an exquisite stay amidst the enchanting vineyards and olive groves of Tuscany.
Combined with an exclusive location in the idyllic Tuscan countryside, the experience at the Toscana Resort Castelfalfi is based on an irresistible blend of “hospitality, modernity, sustainability, natural beauty and wellbeing”. You can while away the hours on relaxing spa treatments, paddling in multiple indoor and outdoor pools or practising your swing on the 27-hole golf course – the largest in the region. You can even join the resident ranger on a truffle hunting excursion, take a class in the art of Italian cooking or join a tour of the property’s vineyards.
When it comes to dining, the La Via Del Sale offers an authentic taste of Italian cuisine based on the freshest of regional ingredients, while the chic Ecru bar is the perfect spot for signature Tuscan cocktails. Rooms are supremely elegant with their polished wooden floors, warm tones and reading corners. For a private balcony or terrace, opt for one of the expansive suites.
Toscana Resort Castelfalfi, at a glance
• Five-star spa hotel surrounded by the gorgeous scenery of the Tuscan countryside
• Built from traditional materials such as wood and stone in line with ‘green’ building principles
• 120 rooms including eight elegant suites with separate living rooms
• Bathrooms with walk-in showers
• Modern amenities including air conditioning and in-room climate control, LCD TVs and high-speed Wi-Fi
• Stunning valley views
• Panoramic restaurant serving up authentic Italian cuisine alongside an extensive wine menu
• Trendy cocktail bar and a laidback, seasonal pool bar
For leisure and pleasure
• Two golf courses with 27 holes – the largest in Tuscany
• Sublime spa complete with a Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, sensory showers and hydrotherapy pool
• Complimentary wellness services including yoga and Pilates
• Four expansive outdoor pools (seasonal)
• Cooking classes and wine tastings
• Join truffle hunting excursions on the property’s private wildlife reserve