An Italianate garden that would have delighted a generation of English landscape designers. Grand drawing rooms furnished with carefully chosen antiques and family pieces. Traditional parquet flooring and walls hung with classically-inspired tapestries. Historic portraits and salon-style furniture. All the trappings, in fact, of a country manor.
But stay at this boutique villa hotel as part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Rome and you’ll be within minutes of the city’s greatest sights; the Quirinal Palace, the Fontana di Trevi and the Spanish Steps are but a short walk away. Better still; after a hectic day spent absorbing the art, culture and life of this ceaseless city, you can retire to the Villa’s own delightful gardens and find yourself a shaded spot for a little pre-dinner relaxation.
Villa Spalletti Trivelli, at a glance
- Luxurious, boutique-style villa within easy reach of Rome’s historic sites
- Just 12 deluxe rooms and suites
- Six overlook the Villa’s own gardens, the remainder have gorgeous views of the gardens of the Quirinal
- All rooms have individual décor, plus marbled bathrooms, antique furniture and original paintings
- Drawing rooms and library recognised by the Ministry of National Heritage and Culture
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful health centre with restorative therapies and wellness programmes
- Fine setting on one of Rome seven hilltops • Minutes from some of Rome’s most famous sights
- Close to fashionable shopping areas of Via del Corso and Via Condotti and the city’s major public offices