Uniquely poised between two UNESCO World Heritage sites – and with its own world class spa – the Palace is an oasis of serenity.
On one hand you have the charmingly bustling old fortified city of Valletta. On the other you have the so-called ‘silent city’ of Mdina. Both conveniently close to San Anton’s Corinthia Palace Hotel and both fascinating places to visit. Which makes the Palace a wonderful place to stay.
The Palace itself is a medley of grand architecture with Corintian-style columns and great, rounded arches – combined with a picturesque fountain feature, eateries that include a supremely elegant marbled restaurant and an intimate brasserie tucked away in an orange grove. The Corinthia even features a world class spa that is dedicated purely to pampering you and using a wide range of holistic therapies to give you a deep sense of relaxation and wellbeing.
Corinthia Palace Hotel, at a glance
- Excellent setting in the charming town of San Anton
- Complete refurbishment in 2020
- Choice of 98 Standard rooms, 43 Superior room and 11 luxurious Executive suites
- Double or twin beds and balconies with lovely views
- Suites have individual décor, en suites bathrooms, walk-in wardrobes, adjoining sitting room and generous balconies
- Four restaurants serving a variety of different cuisines, plus lounge and pool bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent swimming pool
- World class spa with over 50 holistic therapies
- Oxygen bar, floatation tank, Kinesis and Chromo Energetic massage rooms
- Fitness centre and indoor hydrotherapy pool
- Sauna garden
- Private lido just 15 minutes away, offering water sports like sailing, scuba diving, wind surfing and water skiing