Noble Caledonia cruises are designed to take you deeper into Europe – and not just because its luxury ships are smaller and more able to access out-of-the-way destinations.
Culture and nature. Arguably, Europe has more of both, concentrated into a smaller area, than any other continent. So if you have an innate sense of curiosity – and what world traveller doesn’t? - about the flora and fauna, the history and creativity of the places you’re visiting, you should choose Noble Caledonia to take you around Europe on a ceaselessly absorbing voyage of discovery. Once on board your day will usually begin with an informal briefing, often with acknowledged experts who will give you the inside view about the places you’ll be visiting. You’ll have access to knowledgeable local guides when you go ashore and in the evenings there’ll also be involving presentations by guest speakers, or the time to simply stroll round town and discover places for yourself.
So where will you explore? Noble Caledonia sails to destinations as diverse as the icebergs and glaciers of Norway and Iceland to the beaches and tiny white villages of Greece and Spain. From centres of culture like London and Paris to remote islands like the Azores and St Kilda in the Outer Hebrides. From the mountain scenery of Montenegro to the mighty opera houses of Vienna. And literally hundreds of places in between.
Noble Caledonia, at a glace
- Huge choice of small ships, purpose-deigned or equipped to make the most of a huge menu of exciting European cruises
- Ranging from arctic explorers with ice-strengthened hulls to sailing ships and graceful white cruisers, ocean-going yachts and specialised riverboats
- Relaxed on-board ambience – no seating plans or dress code for dinner
- Superb food, often reflecting the culture of the countries visited
- Limited guest lists to ensure personal, attentive service
- On-board guest speakers and destination experts, plus local guides for shore excursions
- Focus on the culture and wildlife of the countries visited
See MS Royal Crown, one of Nobel Caledonia's many European river cruiser.
Where will Noble Caledonia take you?
Nobel Caledonia offer a range of itineraries. Here are just a few of the many trips they offer.
3 - 13 May 2017. Special offer: Save £200 per person
|Luxury Under Sail in the Mediterranean:||
14 - 26 May 2017. Special offer: Save £500 per person
|From Amsterdam to the Black Sea||
10 June - 3 July & 28 August - 20 September 2017. Special launch offer: Save £400 per person
|East of Budapest||
2 - 12 September 2017. Special launch offer: Save £200 per person
|Hidden Croatia||Various departure dates throughout 2017|
|Music of La Serenissima||19 - 25 October 2017|