Next to the historic fishing port of Sagres, and surrounded by a protected natural park, Martinhal is where luxury meets nature.
Whether you’re a family with boisterous children or fun-seeking teenagers – or a couple looking for one of the best resorts on the entire Algarve coastline – you’ll find Martinhal is just about perfect.
It’s easy to see why Martinhal was designated one of the first five star resorts in the Sagres region. The beach is wide, long, sandy and gently curved into a crescent-shaped bay. The protected park is just a short walk away and gives explorers of all ages the chance to discover the natural flora and fauna by bicycle, horseback or simply walking.
And then there is the hotel itself. Featuring stylish contemporary architecture that draws its inspiration from Algarve traditions, it offers you all the modern luxuries combined with a genuinely warm and thoughtful level of service.
Martinhal Beach Resort, at a glance
- Five star hotel in a five star, beach setting
- Within easy reach of Sagres fishing port
- Convenient for Faro Airport
- Choice of 36 guest rooms plus two duplex Beach Suites
- All with private balconies or terraces offering photogenic views of the ocean
- O Terraco restaurant welcomes families and couples and serves fine Portuguese dishes using many locally produced ingredients
- Poolside bars and restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Outstanding sandy beach
- Pool overlooking the sea
- Finisterra Spa offering a range of massages and treatments
- Pick and Choose programme of leisure activities
- Walking tours in the nature park
- Water sports including kayaking
- Dolphin watching
- Social (padel) tennis
- Mountain biking
- Horse riding
- Scuba diving, para sailing and fishing trips can be arranged
- Kids Club and 'Baby Concierge' facility