The Four Seasons has a unique attraction. Due to its commanding position above the city, it allows you to see Lisbon’s sights, before you go sight-seeing.
The Four Seasons is one of Lisbon’s many landmarks. This long established hotel is considered by the international travel cognoscenti to be the city’s premier hotel and perhaps the best in Portugal. Its setting places you high above the heart of the old quarter, giving you an astonishing, bird’s eye vista of the historic buildings and ancient architecture for which the city is fabled.
But it is not just its location that makes the Four Seasons such an outstanding hotel. Its spacious interior abounds with 18th century-style furnishings. Art is everywhere, from contemporary Portuguese tapestries to paintings and sculpture by well known local artists. The guest rooms are similarly artistically appointed, whilst the suites take luxury to a new level. The restaurant and lounges continue the theme.
Four Seasons, at a glance
- Sitting atop one of Lisbon’s seven hills with city and sea views
- Choice of guest rooms, suites and convertible bedroom suites arranged over 10 floors
- All with terraces or balconies offering picture postcard views of Lisbon’s surrounding historic buildings
- Décor is a perfect combination of tradition and modern style
- Superb restaurant specialising in seafood, plus an extensive wine cellar
For leisure and pleasure
- Unrivalled base for experiencing Lisbon
- Great spa overlooking the gardens and park
- Signature and speciality treatments and pampering therapies
- 18 metre indoor lap pool
- Rooftop fitness centre and jogging track
- Children’s activities and babysitting
- Happening bar and lounge
- City tours arranged