Sitting on seven acres of land amidst Porto’s prestigious port wine cellars, its hilltop location affording spectacular views across the Douro River, The Yeatman is regarded as one of the city’s finest hotels and with good reason.
A real haven for lovers of fine wine, The Yeatman’s cellars boast an extensive portfolio of wines from regions across Portugal. Guests can choose from a variety of wine-focused activities and experiences, from port tastings to wine masterclasses, whilst visits to renowned vineyards and estates in the surrounding area can also be arranged.
No matter which guestroom or suite you choose to stay in, you’ll have your own private terrace or balcony to enjoy and drink up the impressive views. Each is individually decorated with art, furniture and objects that reflect the style and history of different Portuguese wineries. In addition to a two Michelin-starred restaurant, facilities include an expansive spa where guests can relax and enjoy treatments that draw from and are inspired by the surrounding vineyards.
The Yeatman, at a glance
- Polished, wine and spa-focused hotel in Porto
- Wonderful panorama over the city and Douro River
- 79 spacious guestrooms and suites to choose from, each with modern amenities, marble bathrooms and either a private balcony or terrace
- Restaurant boasting two Michelin stars and serving fresh, locally inspired cuisine with a modern twist
- The Orangerie offers a more laidback à la carte dining experience
- A member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux collection
For leisure and pleasure
- Houses one of the most extensive collections of Portuguese wine in its award-winning cellars
- Make use of the indoor and outdoor infinity pools
- Spa with Roman bath, Hamman, sauna and panoramic views
- Range of wine-focused activities such as tastings and wine dinners
- Private dining experiences
- Explore the nearby waterfront and its restaurants, cafes and wineries
- Kids Club