A fabulous clifftop resort on Ibiza’s west coast, 7Pines offers seclusion and comfort in its gorgeous collection of open-plan suites.
The facilities at this coastal hideaway are extensive, encompassing three swimming pools, four restaurants, outdoor Jacuzzis and a stunning 1,500 square metre wellness spa. For those looking to lounge on golden sands, the celebrated Cala Conta and more isolated Cala Codolar are both within walking distance.
Each of the 186 stylish suites has a private terrace or balcony overlooking the gardens, pools or Mediterranean Sea and rocky island of Es Vedrà. At mealtimes, you have a choice between The View - serving Modern Asian cuisine - and the Cone Club which offers more laidback sharing plates. There’s also various cocktail and pool bars, as well as a cosy lounge for snacks and drinks throughout the day.
7Pines Resort Ibiza, at a glance
• An all-suite luxury resort set between a pine forest and the Mediterranean on Ibiza’s west coast
• Exquisite views encompassing the famous Es Vedrà
• 186 suites scattered throughout 56,000 square metres of gardens
• All have a balcony/terrace, spacious living room and kitchenette, whilst some boast a private pool
• Sleek and stylish decor with natural materials and a neutral colour scheme
• Two restaurants and four bars
• Sensational Ibiza sunsets
• Exceptional service
For leisure and pleasure
• Plenty of communal areas to relax and socialise in
• 1,500 square metre wellness spa offering massages, facials, yoga classes and more
• Outdoor Jacuzzis, saunas and steam room
• Three pools including one infinity pool
• An array of indoor and outdoor sports and fitness facilities
• Hairstyling salon, nail-bar and professional make-up services
• Pershing yachts available for hire