The ocean-facing, internationally acclaimed Bahia del Duque continues to raise the bar for first-class service and hospitality in southern Tenerife, combining outstanding facilities with idyllic surroundings for guests to relax in.
Fashioned after a 19th-century Spanish villa, the property’s design encompasses beautiful pink turrets, pastel-coloured buildings, cascading pools, pretty bridges and courtyards. You’ll also find tennis courts, a stargazing observatory and award-winning spa, alongside an array of exhilarating outdoor activities at your fingertips. Through the exotic tropical gardens, guests enjoy direct access to the golden Playa del Duque Beach, with golf and upscale shopping in Costa Adeje also within easy reach.
The rooms, suites and villas feature elegant interiors with supremely comfortable beds and glorious views over the beach or gardens. The Casa Ducales rooms are set in an exclusive part of the hotel with their own entrance, reception lounge and solarium. With countless bars and an impressive selection of restaurants offering everything from Canarian to Mexican cuisine, there’s something for every taste bud at Bahia del Duque.
Bahia del Duque, at a glance
- Lavish beachfront hotel on the shores of the Atlantic in southern Tenerife
- Strategically situated in a prime area of Costa Adeje
- 15 acres of gorgeous lawns and landscaped gardens
- Beautiful design reflecting early 20th century Canary Island architecture
- 346 rooms, 58 suites and 40 private villas spread across seven floors
- Nine fine dining restaurants and numerous bars and lounges, including a sushi bar at Sensu and Italian fare at La Trattoria
- Delicious breakfasts served on the garden terrace
- Very attentive service and excellent attention to detail
- Member of the prestigious Leading Hotels of the World
For leisure and pleasure
- Wander through the lush gardens filled with exotic flowers and trees
- 24 hour fitness centre, beauty salon and outdoor solarium
- Indulge in rejuvenating treatments at the award-winning Bahia Wellness Retreat which boasts a Hamman, sauna and Thalassotherapy circuit
- Find some peace in the quiet reading room
- Five swimming pools, including one kid’s pool, offering an array of places to soak up the sun
- Make the most of the on-site squash, tennis and paddle courts
- Diving, windsurfing, stand-up paddle boarding and kitesurfing
- Direct access to the Playa del Duque Beach which has individual huts and services for hotel guests
- Within five miles of the Adeje Golf Course