Amble through the lush, almost tropical, gardens of Belmond La Residencia and close your eyes for a moment, whilst you sniff the air. The gentle breeze will bring with it the subtle fragrance of citrus fruit and olives from the terraced fields stepping their way down the surrounding Tramuntana Mountains.
Open your eyes again and you will be treated to a scene of pastoral charm. The ivy clad manor houses, with their impressive proportions punctuated by shuttered windows, are picture postcard perfect. Which brings you to the art galleries with their exhibitions and performances, and one of Spain’s largest permanent sculpture gardens – making Belmond La Residencia a complete feast for the senses.
A feast for the inner man too – the hotel features a choice of award-winning gastronomic experiences and bars.
Belmond La Residencia, at a glance
- Fabulous rural setting within two traditional manor houses
- Choice of light and airy guest rooms, all individually decorated in classic Mallorcan style
- Antique furniture and four poster beds in many rooms
- Sumptuous suites with private terraces, pools or gardens giving spectacular views
- Luxurious villa for groups of six
- Fine dining restaurant, a terrace bar and an informal pool restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Indoor pool and exceptional spa
- Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and gym
- Private yoga classes
- Two professional level tennis courts
- Art master classes with painters, sculptors and potters
- Private jet charter
- Car and bike rental for exploring the magnificent countryside
- Donkey trail picnics
- Ballooning and helicopter ride
La Residenica Mallorca
Cost based on 1st May for 7 nights, 2 adult and 2 children in interconnecting rooms